“Be yourself. No matter what style of music you like, if you feel it, you can sell it. If you don’t feel it, don’t bother.” Joe Bonamassa
I had a great opportunity to interview one of my guitar heroes – Joe Bonamassa. Joe is very humble and down-to-earth guy and a fantastic guitar player.
Making this interview with him was a dream come true and I was very excited (as you can see in the video ) Hope you’ll like the interview as much as I do.
- 00:20 How many guitars does Joe have in his collection?
- 01:00 Favourite guitars of Joe Bonamassa
- 02:20 What other hobbies except guitar does Joe have?
- 04:20 How did Joe develop such a great blues feeling at the age of 12?
- 05:59 Great blues lick!
- 06:45 Advice for aspiring guitarists
- 06:53 Joe plays Chet Atkins
- 07:40 Why you shouldn’t follow musical trends?
- 08:15 How did Joe come up with his cover version of Just got paid?
- 10:00 Joe talking about Eric Johnson style fast licks
- 13:05 Leslie West’s advice to Joe